pine book rack/wooden book cabinet/wooden furniture - CERTOOK
|Type: Living Room Furniture||General Use: Home Furniture||Specific Use: Bookcase||Material: Wooden,solid newzealand pine|
|Wood Style: Solid Wood||Wood Type: Pine||Appearance: Modern||Folded: No|
|Size: customrized||Place of Origin: Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name: Sinoah||Model Number: CERTOOK|
|product name: white painted pine wooden bookcase||room: livingroom furniture||color: white painted||shelf: with shelves|
|packing: assemble||promotion: very cheap price||payment term: 30%tt deposit, 70%balanced after shipment within 7days||OEM: we accept the OEM|
pine book rack/wooden book cabinet/wooden furniture
1/Material in details
2/ we can accept the sample order for your checking.We can provide the whole furniture sets for rooms,like bedroom,livingroom,diningroom,homeoffice and outdoor furniture.
3/The wooden book rack designed by our in-house designers,checked by our QC team, meantained by our Aftersales teams.
4/Our advantages as below:
--three factory and showroom in Qingdao, which is the biggest factory in north of china.
--designed in-house by top designers. Many styles we designed as the potential market and customer requirement.
--warehouse stock for core ranges ,quick lead time.
--professional QC and after-sales team
--export mainly to Western Europe, Canada and Australia, big buyers such as Next/ MFI /The Pier etc.
--Material used in American oak, the New Zealand pine.
--Be good at styles like bedroom, dining room, living room, home office and more;
5/Large picture of our wooden bookcase CERTOOK
6/similar wooden book case choice
7/Other series of our sinoah wooden bookcases
8/Other sinoah 723 PINE series wooden furniture
9/Sinoah promotional wooden furniture
11/How to care for your Oak Furniture
- Avoid placing your furniture too close to heat sources such as radiators and heating ducts, extreme temperatures can dry out and trigger slight movement in the timber.
- When positioning your furniture in the home avoid dragging across floors as this can cause damage not only to the furniture but the actual floor as well.
- Lamps, pictures and other decorative pieces kept on the surface of the furniture should be periodically moved to ensure that the entire surface matures evenly.
- Regular dusting with a dry, soft cloth.
- Every now and then wipe your furniture down with a damp cloth, then buff dry with a soft lint free cloth.
- If you have any spillages, these should be moped up right away and wiped down with a damp cloth to remove sticky residue.
|Packaging Detail:standard package/mail package/corrugated carton|
|Delivery Detail:within 45 days for the first order, 30days for the repeat order|